Monday, March 12, 2012

Lesson Learned..Not all Christians are Christ-like


Are you ready? Are you ready to read a very long story? I will then share you a story. A different kind of story of  church. A nightmare of experience I and my Wife had experience. I was born and raised on a methodist church. I came to church together with my family every sunday. I grow in that church and I was born again thru that Church. When I came to know JesusChrist, I promised myself that I would build a wonderful church where all christians like me would Worshipped God together. I also dreamed to become a Pastor that time. I became a band member and became a band leader. I worship God through my talents and offer everything for free.
When the church begun to divide because of circumstances that another Pastor had made, we’ve move to another church. On this church, we were able to make friends again. We’ve able to gain our self-esteem and was able to continue serving God. On that church, J.L Valencia Chapel, we were able to served again the Lord. I again continue to play music for the Lord and Sing into the Church Choir. On this new church, I got married. Everything works well.
Until another Pastor asked my Father to comeback to Villa Lolita UMC. It was the worse decision we’ve made. The VLUMC members again, welcome us with arms wide open. So then everything works, harmoniously. I was able to play guitar and my wife became a vice-president of SHEKINAH CHRISTIAN SCHOOL. This was the not so good decision we have made. On the following year, She handles the Treasurer Position and not to put all in details. We are being charges of negligence. There is  a Php 71,000 lost in the Shekinah Christian School’s accounting. I was silent and was just listening to my wife. They pressured Her to sign a Contract promising that we will pay such amount that we didn’t get from the School. It was a negligence of the Board Members and not only my wife. If there should be somebody to pay it should be the Four of them. Now because of what ever reason this three Members of the Board Namely, GENELYN INES AQUINO, HELENE MAE SALES SANTOS, MARIGENE INES, backout and refused to support my wife’s statement. They didn’t say a thing and refused to defend in help of my wife. Eh sino ka nga ba naman eh Tiyuhin mo na yung nagsasalita at nagagalit at nasaktan.
It’s a Gossip that made things worse. So then Villa Lolita United Methodist Church, File an Small claims against my wife. We were shock when I heard that my wife received an small claims subpoena. A church against a member. Where is the Christian love there? Why can’t you just listen to us and talk to me instead. You hear nothing from me but now because of what you’ve done on my name and my wife. This time I wouldn’t stop plaguing and spreading this news over the web.
So as for agreement, we will Pay the Amount you requested before December 31,2011. Rest assure that you will be receiving this amount and rest assure that you will get negative feedbacks online.
Why I'm writing this and letting you know this things? So you will be warned and if they were able to do it for me, they can do it to you. Worse thing could happen to you. So be careful. If you are a member of that church be very careful. You wouldn’t know when it will happen to you. How old is the church and even a daughter church it couldn’t support. Are you growing and happy when you came out of that church? Or it’s a burden going there?
A church should help you EDIFY and Sustain all your needs. A church should be an UNDERSTANDING church. There should always be a two way Communication.
We’ve exodus 2 times and I believe there won’t be third time. Right now, We are serving the Lord with the REAL Christians that LOVE the Lord and Knows how to implement them on their Life. Hindi lang sa NGUSO pero sa PUSO. I know you teach but you didn’t try it first into your life.
so I then Leave you with this verse..
You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgement on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgement do the same things. ROMANS 2:1

We didn’t judge nor persecuted you, only we asked is fair and equal judgement. Hindi kami nagtago at indi kami nagtatago. I already said my Piece. If you are still hard headed. Go on and find yourself a chair and try for yourself how double sided they are.



POSTED BY: Clutch